The compliant feature is used by Merchants/Vendors to check and respond to complaints from users after making transactions on the application.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The complaint feature can only use it for the Professional package.
Must enable Login Enabled and Shopping Enabled feature.
STAGES OF USE ON THE ENGINE
Access the engine.compro.id page, then enter in Step 3. Then activate the Multi-Vendor Feature in the Additional Features section.
After the user makes a transaction on the application, the Merchant/Vendor needs to change the transaction status first through the engine in the Shopping>Transaction List section.
Cancelled: Transaction canceled.
Pending: Transaction is underpayment checking.
In Process: Transaction is being processed (Packing Goods).
Delivered: Transaction is in progress.
Complained: Transactions have complaints from users.
Completed: Transaction complete.
3. When changing the transaction status to Delivered.
A page for filling in the recipient’s name will appear. Once filled in, click the submit button.
STAGES OF USING FEATURES
After the user receives the goods, the user can submit a complaint through the Transaction History on the side menu of the application.
To submit a complaint, click the complaint button.
Click the Complete button when the transaction is complete.
Click the Add New Complain button. Then two options will appear: \
- I haven't received the item: Which means the goods have not been received.
- I received defective or incomplete items: The item received is defective/damaged or
The item received is incomplete.
If you choose I haven't received the item, then two options will appear :
The purchase items are delivered to the customer, which means the goods' purchase is sent to the customer.
- Request for shipping investigation: This means a delivery check request.
* Choose one according to your needs.
- Message: The message that the user wants to convey to the seller.
- Take Photo: Upload pictures if needed.
- Submit Complaint: Click the Submit Complaint button when the data has been filled in.
If you choose I received defective or incomplete items; then two options will appear:
- Ask for a refund and return the items: Which means Requesting a refund and return of goods.
- Ask to exchange an item: Which means Requesting an exchange of goods.
4. After the user makes a complaint on the application, the transaction status in the engine> Transaction List section will automatically change to Complaint.
5. Select Manage Vendor > Complain
6. In the Acceptance section, change the status to Confirmed.
7. Click View Discussion.
8. Merchant/Vendor can respond to Complaint in the Message field.
*Note: Display Complaint Details from the user.
9. Then Click Submit.
10. After the Merchant/Vendor responds to the Complaint on the engine, the Complaint Response will enter the application.
- Users can see the answer to complaints from Merchant/Vendor by:
a. Select Transaction History on the side menu of the application.
b. Click Complain.
c. Click the See Discussion button.
d. Merchant/Vendor answers will appear.